Thursday, September 12, 2013

2nd grade

I was in my all time favorite grade and will be until the 27th :). Today and tomorrow are for different teachers, then I have the same teacher for the week 16-20th, and then another teacher for the week of 23-27. Very exciting.

Oh, but do you know what I do hate? Migraines. Ugh. Since today is the 3rd day, I'm hoping it will be over by tomorrow. If not, then I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow. I've already explained my situation to the teacher I'm subbing for, but still. I'm going to try to make it.

Anyways, back to today. The kids were so good! It makes a day much less stressful when the kids are well behaved. I love it :) I'm excited about the rest of this month!

I think I'm finally getting a hang of this blogging and found what I can blog frequently about. Hopefully there will be more exciting events, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment